Participants will receive a tour of the club facilities and be given a safety and COVID orientation before any activities begin. Participants will be organized in 2 groups per session with up to 10 people per group.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
• go through a proper warm up and stretching session
• try the ergometer to learn about the rowing stroke and proper body positioning.
• get an orientation about the various parts of a rowing shell
• to get out on the water in either singles or family doubles/quads
• get an orientation on the various club programming offered and how to register for those programs
There will be two separate sessions:
• Session A: 10:00 am-12:30 pm ET (max 20 ppl)
• Session B: 1:00 pm-3:30 pm ET (max 20 ppl)
South Niagara Rowing Club
You have now registered for the event, please check your email.